- Made with low-glycemic fruits and vegetables, including nutrient-rich green peas, red lentils and chickpeas.
- Made without potatoes and tapioca which are high on the glycemic index when compared to legumes.
- Gluten Free
- Probiotics help benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health The Green-Lipped Sea mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Premium sources of protein from hormone-free chicken and duck..
- Anioxident-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes, spinach, celery, and watercress, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved and U.S.-raised natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without added hormones.
- Best Breed Grain Free Chicken Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Prepared with: Chicken Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Duck Meal, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Canola Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flax Seed, Menhaden Fish Oil, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, D/L Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 32.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 17.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 4.0%
Moisture (Maximum) 10.0%