Kong - BiteNot Collar
Introducing the comfortable alternative to the Elizabethan cone. BiteNot collars will safely protect your dogs and cats while allowing them to eat, drink, sleep. play, run up stairs and around corners, and even sit on laps Comfortably!
BiteNot collars are available in seven sizes for dogs and two sizes for cats. The weight chart below is a general guideline for sizing and is suggestive only.
How to measure: While your dog or cat is standing, measure from the base of its ear to the top of its shoulder blade. This measurement will give you the desired width and size of the collar (for example, if you measure 6″ you will need a size 6). Contact us if you need assistance.
Do not use the BiteNot collar to protect eyes, ears, feet or lower portion of legs.
- BN3-1/2, 3.5" X 16", under 10 lbs., Toy Poodle
- BN4, 4" X 18", 10 - 17 lbs., Bichon, Shih-Tzu
- BN5, 5" X 21", 18 - 30 lbs., Spaniels, Terriers
- BN5L, 5" X 24", 31 - 45 lbs., Chow, Pit Bull
- BN6, 6" X 27", 46 - 70 lbs., Lab, Golden
- BN7, 7" X 28", 71 - 100 lbs., German Shepherd
- BN8, 8" X 32", 101 - 140 lbs., Rottweiler