Caru - Beef Bone Broth 1.1LB
For centuries, families have reveled in the simple pleasure of sharing a steamy pot of good, old-fashioned bone broth. Now Caru has reimagined this culinary creation for pets! With the same care that goes into preparing “people food,” our Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth is made by slowly simmering bones from grass-fed cattle plus organic carrots, organic celery and organic parsley to a flavorful, nutrient-rich stock. Then we add apple cider vinegar and a dash of natural seasonings for flavor. Just like Caru stews, our Bone Broth is cooked in small batches with 100 percent human grade, all-natural, non-genetically engineered (GMO) ingredients and produced in a human grade facility in the United States. It can be served as a tasty between-meal treat, or poured over dry or raw food to enhance its appetite appeal. When your pets get a taste of this savory liquid snack, we’re sure they’ll be thrilled to the marrow!
- Carefully prepared from only human grade ingredients
- Made with USDA-inspected beef bones
- Made from beef that is antibiotic free and contains no added hormones
- Grain and gluten free
- No genetically engineered (GMO) ingredients
- No wheat, corn, soy or meals
- Made in the USA from a family-owned company
- 90% protein on a dry matter basis
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Prepared in small batches
- Great for finicky eaters
- Looks, smells and tastes just like homemade!
Prepared with: Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Bones (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Peppercorns, Bay Leaves, Thyme